If you are having problems with QCAD, post here. Please report bugs through our Bug Tracker
Always attach your original DXF or DWG file and mentions your QCAD version and the platform you are on.
Always indicate Operating system, QCAD version
Attach Drawing files, Screenshots
- Registered Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:06 pm
I inserted a block array into a drawing. When I then convert the drawing units, the row and column spacing is not changed correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
- Insert a block with i.e. 3 columns, 2 rows, column spacing 400, row spacing 600 (see before.jpg)
- Edit=>convert drawing unit - from mm to cm
- The distances change by a factor of 10 (see after.jpg).
QCAD Professional Version: 22.214.171.124 (3.22.0)
Architecture: x86_64 Windows-10
- (103.32 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
- before.jpg (11.18 KiB) Viewed 354 times
- after.jpg (8.44 KiB) Viewed 354 times
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6502
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am