Limiti disegno

Si prega di utilizzare questo forum per porre domande, commenti, analisi guasti e problemi legati al QCAD professionale

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Indica sempre il tuo sistema operativo e la versione di QCAD.

Allega file di disegno e screenshot.

Posta una domanda per argomento.

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Limiti disegno

Post by Husky » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:06 am

Doriano wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:47 pm
...This is due to the fact that it is not possible to select exactly the entire window (which I always delimit in the standard A4 or 3/2/1/0 format) as the edges of the window are not "hoocked". And this means that the various selections are never the same and in the print sheet (A4 / 3/2/1/0) the elements drawn in turn are never exactly proportioned to the printouts of other windows.
If your delimited rectangle is a polyline then you can use it for the selection. That makes sure that you cover always the same window area, the "Print current view" has then the same size and the same scale. That makes your prints exactly proportioned to the printouts of other windows.

QCAD Print current View_2.gif
QCAD Print current View_2.gif (917.13 KiB) Viewed 11251 times

Note: In my sample drawing the delimited rectangles are on their own layer with a disabled "Plottable" option.

Doriano wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:10 pm
Sorry Husky, in my menu there is no "Print current view" icon, only "Print preview" (The whole toolbar is active)
Which QCAD version you are using?
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Doriano

Re: Limiti disegno

Post by Doriano » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:00 pm

Ok Husky: I will try to make windows with polyline limitations. - I use QCad Professional V. 3.25.2.0

Return to “QCAD Professional”