Understandably, there will be some delay/latency on the forum.
Is there a reason why I personally only get notifications on a new topic after one of you has already replied?
This nature is starting to get too obvious.
I circumvent this by refreshing every few minutes - hours...
- New topic created at 4:40 ... never recieved (= infinite latency)
- Reply by Husky » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:06 am ... recieved at 5:12 (= 6min latency = fine)
- Reply by jooogger » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:30 am ... recieved at 5:30 (= zero latency)
- Reply by Husky » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:59 am ... recieved at 6:00 (= about no latency)
- You don't have to try to minimize this example, nor to contradict it.
I have noticed latency of hours.
OPT ME OUT! But be fair about it!