New Bismarck QCAD user her.

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Semo
Registered Member

New Bismarck QCAD user her.

Post by Semo » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:31 am

Hello, I stumbled into your Forum today looking for help on why my printer was only printing my text but not the lines on my drawings. Problem solved!
I am a semi retired Surveyor doing location drawings for a Title Company. I was using a program called Vector Engineering Quick Tools but it is no longer compatible to my new desktop. My CAD experience was 11 years ago and I have been a little frustrated with QCAD in the 48 hours since I installed it. I was seriously thinking I may have to hire a tutor to re-teach me CAD. Knocked off my first drawing today and hopefully with the help from you all I’ll be back up to speed soon!

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: New Bismarck QCAD user her.

Post by Husky » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:06 pm

Hello Semo - thanks for introducing yourself to the QCAD forum. Welcome!
Semo wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:31 am
My CAD experience was 11 years ago and I have been a little frustrated with QCAD in the 48 hours since I installed it. I was seriously thinking I may have to hire a tutor to re-teach me CAD.
Don't worry about that. It's like riding a bicycle as a kid. You'll never "unlearn" it. And if you need a little push in the right direction this forum is full of helpful knowledgeable QCAD user which are happy to help a "colleague". :wink:
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Return to “Introduce Yourself”