[solved] Well here I am

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Maxwell-J
Registered Member

[solved] Well here I am

Post by Maxwell-J » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:18 am

coming to you from Brisvegas (Brisbane Australia)

well versed in Generic Cadd, Autocad (yuk) and VCadd, now into QCAD after having dumped Windoze for Linux

used Cadd in general for doing maps, water depth charts and the occasional tech drawing for m/cycle parts, now retired and using it for bee hive drawings

have had a look around seeking what controls the open file(s) tab width, can someone point me in the right direction?

TIA Max

Last edited by Maxwell-J on Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Well here I am

Post by Husky » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:13 am

Hallo Max - welcome to the QCAD forum.
Maxwell-J wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:18 am
... have had a look around seeking what controls the open file(s) tab width, can someone point me in the right direction?
QCAD doesn't have a control for tab width. You're able to make tabs visible or invisible below Application Preferences / Widgets and control open files below Menu / Window or shortcuts but there is currently no option to manipulate the width of a tab.
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Return to “Introduce Yourself”