Hello

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

KMNDes
Newbie Member

Hello

Post by KMNDes » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:18 pm

Kevin McNeill, small boat designer, been using QCAD for several years now and just updated to 3.25.5. Was happy but very unhappy now.

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Hello

Post by Husky » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:23 pm

Welcome to the QCAD forum.
KMNDes wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:18 pm
Kevin McNeill, small boat designer, been using QCAD for several years now and just updated to 3.25.5.
3.25.5 isn't an official QCAD update. The current version is 3.25.2
KMNDes wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:18 pm
Was happy but very unhappy now.
Please elaborate why. Thanks.
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

KMNDes
Newbie Member

Post by KMNDes » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:04 am

Meant .2, slip of the lip. Unhappy because the screen resolution is bizarre, looks like it was designed for the nearly blind. Plus I can't get back to my previous version.

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Post by Husky » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:33 am

Honestly - I've no idea what do you mean. Howsoever - I assume it is fixable ... :wink:

Please post a new topic regarding your problem below "QCAD Troubleshooting and Problems".
https://www.qcad.org/rsforum/viewforum.php?f=33

For all support requests, please:
- Indicate the operating system you are using and the version thereof (e.g. Windows 10 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Ubuntu 14.2 64bit, macOS 10.12, etc.)
- Indicate the exact version of QCAD you are using (see "Help" > "About" or "QCAD" > "About QCAD" or indicate the name of the file you have downloaded and installed)
- in this case (!) Indicate the exact version of QCAD you used before the update
- Indicate the QCAD Edition you are using (QCAD Professional, QCAD Trial-Version, QCAD Community Edition)
- Include screenshots if appropriate
- If there is an error message, indicate the exact message or include a screenshot of the message
- If using a command line tool, indicate that exact command used

Please be as specific as possible in describing your problem, so we can help you efficiently, thanks.
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:21 am

KMNDes wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:04 am
Plus I can't get back to my previous version.
You can always go back to a previous version. Simply install the older version again if you are installing from an MSI file.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”