Hello, I'm Dan Potyraj

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Dan Potyraj
Newbie Member

Hello, I'm Dan Potyraj

Post by Dan Potyraj » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:17 am

Hello, my name is Dan Potyraj (pronounced POTTERAY). I am quite new to QCAD and I have just registered to the forum. I am a retired Sales Engineer designing returnable packaging primarily for the automotive industry. Before that I was a private consultant for companies using Autodesk products. I would customize their AutoCAD and Inventor. My specialty started out in the world of piping and construction. When I got bored I made the world of model railroading simpler by creating programs for laying out track and buildings. I also became a certified AutoCAD instructor and an adjuct instructor for Grand Rapids Community College. I not only taught AutoCAD and Inventor, I also taught how to customize both. One of my customers asked me to work for them full time and that's when I became a packaging engineer. I made life a lot easier for the packing engineers for that company.
Anyway, since I am now retired, I need a new challenge so I thought I would learn how to do some customizing to QCAD. But first I have to learn some of the basics that are not in the online reference manual.

I have bored you enough.
Thank you,
Daniel Potyraj (Potteray)

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Hello, I'm Dan Potyraj

Post by andrew » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:57 am

Hello Dan. Thanks for your introduction and welcome to the QCAD forum!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”