Hi from Eastern NC US

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

ShianRaine
Registered Member

Hi from Eastern NC US

Post by ShianRaine » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Hello,

I found QCAD by a google search because I hope to draw up my own plans for a chicken coop. I have a 15 year background in using Autodesk's version of CAD (Architecture and Civil Engineering) but wanted to check this out for home use.

It looks great so I'm looking forward to figuring it out! Getting ready to browse forums first though because I have so many questions. ;)

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Hi from Eastern NC US

Post by Husky » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:51 pm

Hello ShianRaine - welcome to the QCAD forum!
ShianRaine wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:06 pm
I have a 15 year background in using Autodesk's version of CAD (Architecture and Civil Engineering) but wanted to check this out for home use.
Thank you for your introduction. Sounds to me you have the right background and now also the right tool for your chicken coop. I'm the first one in line for fresh eggs ... :wink:
ShianRaine wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:06 pm
Getting ready to browse forums first though because I have so many questions. ;)
The forums have already a lot of answer and if you regardless stuck please feel free to ask. We are here to help where ever it is possible. :wink:
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Return to “Introduce Yourself”