Hi from Russia

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

OliVDB
Newbie Member

Hi from Russia

Post by OliVDB » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:39 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm a Belgian guy working for a resin and plastic scale model maker in Russia and I've recently become a CAD user, it's been extremely useful, and I came here to look for info sometimes as I still have trouble understanding each function and using the program to its full abilities.

Have a nice day!

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Hi from Russia

Post by Husky » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Hello OliVDB - welcome to the QCAD forum.
OliVDB wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:39 pm
... and I came here to look for info sometimes as I still have trouble understanding each function and using the program to its full abilities.
You already will find a lot of info within the forum and the documentation. If you still have question please feel free to ask - we are here to help each other.

Have a nice day too!
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro

If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title...". Thanks!

OliVDB
Newbie Member

Re: Hi from Russia

Post by OliVDB » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:17 am

Thank you! I've been lurking around a little, there's more useful information than I can wrap my head around so far! I'll need some time, but EVERYTHING helps.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”