Making Sure the Library Browser is Shown
View > Library Browser
Creating a New Item
- Select the entities that are part of the item.
- Click the up arrow button at the bottom right of the library browser to add the item to the library browser:
- Click a reference point for the item in the drawing. This point will be used to position the item when it is inserted.
- Make sure that you save the item into a subdirectory of the libraries/default directory of your QCAD installation.
Inserting an Item
- Select the item in the part library browser.
- Click the down arrow button at the bottom left of the library browser:
- Place the item in the drawing.
Tips and tricks you want to share with other users. Tutorials, user submitted documentation, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1