Block management

If you are having problems with QCAD, post here. Please report bugs through our Bug Tracker instead.

Always attach your original DXF or DWG file and mentions your QCAD version and the platform you are on.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

faber

Block management

Post by faber » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:04 pm

I just downloaded 3 Beta2 but I have found out the same problem about the block management: it is unable to correctly manage a block when I double click onto the relative icon in the browser window. Simply I have to force the software to shut down. I hoped to see the 3 version fully usable on my Mac but...
Fabri

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Block management

Post by andrew » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:58 pm

faber wrote:I just downloaded 3 Beta2
I assume you mean 3.1 Beta 2.
faber wrote:but I have found out the same problem about the block management: it is unable to correctly manage a block when I double click onto the relative icon in the browser window. Simply I have to force the software to shut down. I hoped to see the 3 version fully usable on my Mac but...
What version of Mac OS X are you using? Does this happen for any drawing or just a particular drawing? Can you attach a drawing that has that problem? Thanks.

faber

Re: Block management

Post by faber » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 am

I have just downloaded 3.1 and now, even a bit slowly, it can handles the blocks without freezing.
The file was an old file (I believe a 4-5 years old) created and modified by more than one software; surely it was created by Autocad, and it is in dxf.
Thank you.

Return to “QCAD Troubleshooting and Problems”