Qcad future

Please use this forum to post feedback and suggestions related to QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Ingallpeter

Qcad future

Post by Ingallpeter » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:43 pm

Hello Andrew
Months ago I asked about future release content and the general future you expect for Qcad.
The answer was that the step was Qt6 which relates to a development platform but not to the functionality itself.
Regarding CAD functionalities what can we Pro paid version users expect in the near future? Let's say 6 months to a year.

Regards

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Qcad future

Post by Husky » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:03 pm

Hi,
Ingallpeter wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:43 pm
Regarding CAD functionalities what can we Pro paid version users expect in the near future? Let's say 6 months to a year.
He already answered your question 9 month ago!
andrew wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:24 am
I tend not to make promises about future features.
I respect that! I think you should respect that too. :wink:
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

CVH
Premier Member

Post by CVH » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:42 pm

Ingallpeter,

Maybe you could propose new functionality instead of asking for the unknown.

On the forum we can debated about the propositions, perhaps it is already implemented or there is a valid and simple work around.
Or you could enter a feature request on Bugtracker.

Regards,
CVH

Ingallpeter

Post by Ingallpeter » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:46 pm

Husky, did you read my question and your answer? NO, you haven't.
"He" answered me 9 months ago???????? Yes, Qt6 was the answer (a development platform), not the CAD functionality. Do you know the difference?

I feel arrogance when you respond as if you are a bunch of enlightened people. I have 40 years of engineering on my shoulders and managed development groups with over 5 million lines of code from bios to embedded. You guys don't even have an IDEA of where you are going?
Please!!!

Arrogant answers with no content. What is the future of Qcad???? You don't know, not even an expectation or a dream?

I say this with all due respect. I am an educated person and of age, I expect the same education from you.
I paid, a little or a lot, it doesn't matter, I don't deserve this treatment.

Just tell, we do not know were we are going as a CAD tool, we just know we will upgrade to Qt6. That is the answer, same than 9 months ago, Crystal clear.

Best regards

Return to “QCAD Suggestions and Feedback”