My QCAD Wishes

Please use this forum to post feedback and suggestions related to QCAD Professional.

Moderator: andrew

omarlakhdar
Registered Member

My QCAD Wishes

Post by omarlakhdar » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:39 pm

QCAD 3 wishes :

hello, the project is really good, but for my first use I noticed that features are missing :

-Trim multiple lines at the sime time : TM, select line 1, select all lines

- In architecture we need to see all the areas of all rooms at the same time, if we move something areas value must follow, it's not thinkable to recalculate each room and type manually everything it consumes too much time... There are two solutions, the first one is to make available the "insert field in text" option to link areas to a polyline, the second one is to make a better tool to measure areas which creates a text with the current area in the middle of the room, then remains for printing

-Draw a rectangle by Area and a measure

- Add area properties to polylines, circles, rectangles..

- Increase the possibility to work with city plans qcad is really slow with that kind of documents

- Move multiple points selected, by moving one point

omarlakhdar
Registered Member

Post by omarlakhdar » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 pm

- Scale a drawing with a reference : scale, select the object, a distance in the initial drawing, the draw the desired distance

Archimage
Newbie Member

Post by Archimage » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 pm

- A possibility to change the UCS (coordinate system) should be appreciated

Archimage
Newbie Member

Post by Archimage » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:33 pm

gpu 2d acceleration should be a good thing, in Autocad it's very useful when you come to deal with large and complex plans

Return to “QCAD 2.1/2.2 Suggestions and Feedback”