Hyperlink zu Andere Dokumente

This forum is a place where people can cast their vote for feature requests to be implemented from a selection of the top favorites submitted to the 'Bug tracker':
http://www.ribbonsoft.com/bugtracker/.

Moderators: andrew, Husky, J-J

Sanan

Hyperlink zu Andere Dokumente

Post by Sanan » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:51 pm

Hi liebes Qcad Team, folgendes Problem ich habe einen Zeichnungssatz es fängt an mit einem Übersichtsplan nun ist dieser Übersichtsplan mit Symbolen bestückt e_confused der auf andere Zeichnungen verweist wo Details zu sehen sind so das dass objekt vollständig beschrieben ist ich würde gerne per Hyperlink durch die Zeichnungen navigieren weil es einfacher wäre an tiefergehende Informationen zu kommen vielleicht per Attribute den Link einpflegen und dann aufrufen.
Danke für die 1a Software passt gut auf euch auf

Translation:
Hi dear Qcad team, the following problem I have a set of drawings it starts with an overview plan now this overview plan is populated with symbols e_confused which refers to other drawings where details can be seen so that the object is fully described I would like to navigate by hyperlink through the drawings because it would be easier to get more in-depth information maybe by attributes to maintain the link and then call.
Thanks for the 1a software takes good care of you

John Hyslop
Premier Member

Re: Hyperlink zu Andere Dokumente

Post by John Hyslop » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:10 pm

Hi Sanan

I think you mean Xrefs, they are not available in the current version of Qcad, there was talk of implementing it in the near future..not 100% sure if that's going to happen though. 🤔

This post by Ryancousins might help you?
https://www.qcad.org/rsforum/viewtopic. ... 175#p36749

Cheers
John
IF IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME [ Ten most powerful 2 letter words ]

Return to “QCAD Voting Corner”