Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 am
- Forum: QCAD 2.1/2.2 'How Do I' Questions
- Topic: Hatching does not work
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14884
I cannot create a hatch pattern in a closed figure. The DRAFT option is not checked and I cannot find the Pattern file. I select the figure boundaries, click on hatch, select a pattern, but it does not fill the figure. What am I doing wrong?
- Wed May 12, 2010 10:53 pm
- Forum: QCAD 2.1/2.2 Troubleshooting and Problems
- Topic: Dimensions missing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2977
When I add a dimension no arrows appear and the dimension does not show. Also, I am having trouble changing the cursor position display to not be in mm.