QCAD run mode -always-load-scripts?

Discussion forum for C++ and script developers who are using the QCAD development platform or who are looking to contribute to QCAD (translations, documentation, etc).

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files, scripts and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

pietro_72_

QCAD run mode -always-load-scripts?

Post by pietro_72_ » Sat May 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Salve
Sto provando a fare qualcosa in javascript per QCAD prendendo spunti dai Vostri script di esempio, anche se per ora devo ammettere che sono riuscito a fare gran poco, ma insisto :D
C'è qualche modo per eseguire QCAD in modo che si aggiornino gli script che modifico senza dover riavviare il programma ogni volta?
Ho provato:
"D:\Program Files (x86)\QCAD\qcad.exe" "-always-load-scripts" "-enable-script-debugger" "-rescan"
(Link su Windows)
e
.........../qcad -always-load-scripts -enable-script-debugger -rescan
(Su Ubuntu)
ma non riesco ad aggiornare gli script.

Translation by Google

Hi
I'm trying to do something in javascript to QCAD taking cues from your example script, although so far I have to admit that I was able to do much recently, but I insist :D
Is there any way to run QCAD sure that you update the scripts that I edit without having to restart the program each time?
I tried:
"D: \ Program Files (x86) \ QCAD \ qcad.exe" "-always-load-scripts" "-enable-script-debugger" "-rescan"
(Link on Windows)
and
........... / qcad -always-load-scripts -enable-script-debugger -rescan
(On Ubuntu)
but I can not update the script.

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Eseguire QCAD in modalità -always-load-scripts?

Post by andrew » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 am

-always-load-scripts would be the correct switch but appears to be broken in 3.9.4. This will be fixed for the next release. Thanks for your report.

The -exec switch might also be helpful during development, to automatically run your script on start without having to click a menu or button every time:

./qcad -exec ./script/path/to/MyScript/MyScript.js

Return to “QCAD Programming, Script Programming and Contributing”